COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
ALL Ricki’s stores have re-opened across Canada! We’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces and shopping with you again... but we want you to know that it won’t be business as usual, as we work to help keep both you and our associates safe.When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different – and shopping safely means that we’ll all need to do our part.
- Reduced store hours (please call your local Ricki’s store for more information)
- Fitting rooms are OPEN but limited to 50% capacity to allow for physical distancing
- Associates will be wearing masks
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices
- No access to public washrooms
- Understand if needed, we may need to limit occupancy at times to allow for physical distancing
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our customers to help us ensure a safe shopping environment for everyone by:
- Wearing a mask where required by your local or provincial by-laws
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer required when entering and exiting our store
- Practicing physical distancing by keeping 6 feet between yourself and other customers or store associates
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit tap (to help, we’ve increased our tap limit to $250)
- Staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms, if you've travelled recently, or if you've been exposed to someone who has COVID-19
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.
TIPS FOR QUICK & EASY IN STORE RETURNS
Your in store & online purchases can be returned in store up to 45 days after your order date. In order to keep this process quick and safe, we ask that you take a couple of steps before you arrive:
- Be sure to bring your original receipt (for online orders, this is the receipt that was shipped with your order – not any of the email confirmations)
- If you are returning items from multiple purchases, please keep items together with their matching receipt
- Ensure that the item is unworn and the original tags are attached
As always, to receive a full refund, item(s) must be unworn with tag(s) attached and accompanied by the original receipt. Purchases made after stores re-open will be subject to our regular return policy. Full details of our return policy – including details on how to return by mail – can be found here.
INTRODUCING ‘ORDER BY PHONE’ IN MOST STORE LOCATIONS.
Where Ricki’s stores are open, our associates are happy to offer an Order By Phone service where customers can call in advance and request to and have their items ready for quick pick-up. We ask for your patience – and welcome your suggestions – as we pilot this program.
A few notes about Order By Phone:
- We ask that you pre-shop online using Locate In Store to determine if your desired items are available at the store you are calling
- When you receive a follow-up call that your items have been collected, you will need to visit the store within 48 hours to purchase your items and take them home
- At this time, we are not able to offer curbside pick-up
- This service may not be available in all locations on every day, depending on staffing – please call your local store for more information
OUR WEBSITE IS OPEN 24/7.
All the Ricki’s styles you love (plus web exclusives) are available through rickis.com, and we hope you’ll continue to shop with us this way. Until further notice, we will be offering free ground shipping to home on orders over $50.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS HERE TO HELP.
We’ve needed to make some changes (like setting up agents to work from home), but we’re here for you. You can reach our Customer Service team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE'RE DOING OUR VERY BEST.
This is a brand new world for all of us, and some of these new procedures and ways of shopping will feel different at first. Delays may occur in store, in our distribution centre, and through Customer Service channels as we work to help as many customers as quickly and as safely as possible. Our promise to you is that we’ll do our best to keep delivering great service and a fun & friendly experience with our brand. Thank you for your patience and willingness to learn new things with us.