The safety and well-being of our customers and team members is always our top priority, which means we all need to do our part. We are always watching for new COVID-19 updates, so that we can make the best and safest environment for everyone. As a company, we continue to comply with all government mandated protocols.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
• Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices.
• Physical distancing.
• Low-contact payment options
• We continue to follow all individual provincial guidelines on whether masks are required to be worn by customers and associates.
• Team members will stay home if they are not feeling well.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
• Use supplied hand sanitizer upon arriving at the store.
• Practice physical distancing by keeping 6 feet between yourself and other customers or store associates.
• Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms, or if you’ve been a close contact of someone who has COVID-19.
• To help keep everyone healthy, we ask that you also refrain from entering our stores if you are experiencing symptoms.
OUR WEBSITE IS OPEN 24/7
All the Ricki’s styles you love (plus web exclusives) are available through rickis.com.
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP
We promise that we’ll continue to do our best to keep delivering great service, and a fun, friendly experience. If you have any questions or concerns at all – we want to hear from you! Please feel free to ask an associate in store, or reach out to our Customer Service team anytime at email@example.com.
WE'RE DOING OUR VERY BEST
Delays may occur in store, in our distribution centre, and through Customer Service channels as we work to help as many customers as quickly and as safely as possible. Our promise to you is that we’ll do our best to keep delivering great service and a fun & friendly experience with our brand. Thank you for your continue support and patience. We care deeply about your well-being and providing a safe environment for you and our team members. We will continue to follow (or exceed) guidelines provided by provincial governments & health leaders, evolving and updating protocols as required.