COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
NEW - We are experiencing delays in shipping. Your order will be shipped within 6 to 10 days from your order date. We apologize for any inconvenience.
WELCOME BACK ONTARIO & NOVA SCOTIA
We’re excited to announce that we will be re-opening select stores in Ontario on June 11. All of our stores in Nova Scotia have now re-opened as well! Please see below for a list of stores that have re-opened in Ontario, as well as our extended return policy with respect to store closures.
|Scarborough Smart Ctr||Oakville Smart Ctr|
|Etobicoke Smart Ctr||Oshawa S. Power Ctr|
|Aurora East Power Ctr||Burlington N.Smart Ctr|
|Innes Shopping Ctr||Green Lane Ctr|
|Guelph Power Ctr||Durham Ctr|
|Oshawa N. Power Ctr||The Boardwalk of Ira Needles|
|Kings Crossing||Sunrise Shopping Ctr|
|Smart Ctr Barrie S||Milton Crossroads S.C|
|London N Power Ctr||Heartland Town Ctr|
|Meadowlands Ent. Ctr||Hamilton SE Power Ctr|
|Ottawa Trainyards P.C.||Windsor Crossing|
|Arthur Street Marketplace|
We are very happy to announce that our stores are once again open. We are offering an extended return policy for all purchases made on or after March 31, 2021 – for additional details, please see the chart below.
FOR STORES CURRENTLY OPEN
For stores currently open, we're looking forward to seeing familiar faces and shopping with you... but we want you to know that it won’t be business as usual, as we work to help keep both you and our associates safe.When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different – and shopping safely means that we’ll all need to do our part.
- Reduced store hours (please call your local Ricki’s store for more information)
- Fitting rooms are OPEN but limited to 50% capacity to allow for physical distancing
- Associates will be wearing masks
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices
- No access to public washrooms
- Understand if needed, we may need to limit occupancy at times to allow for physical distancing
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our customers to help us ensure a safe shopping environment for everyone by:
- Wearing a mask where required by your local or provincial by-laws
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer required when entering and exiting our store
- Practicing physical distancing by keeping 6 feet between yourself and other customers or store associates
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit tap (to help, we’ve increased our tap limit to $250)
- Staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms, if you've travelled recently, or if you've been exposed to someone who has COVID-19
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.
TIPS FOR QUICK & EASY IN STORE RETURNS
Your in store & online purchases can be returned in store up to 45 days after your order date. In order to keep this process quick and safe, we ask that you take a couple of steps before you arrive:
- Be sure to bring your original receipt (for online orders, this is the receipt that was shipped with your order – not any of the email confirmations)
- If you are returning items from multiple purchases, please keep items together with their matching receipt
- Ensure that the item is unworn and the original tags are attached
As always, to receive a full refund, item(s) must be unworn with tag(s) attached and accompanied by the original receipt. Purchases made after stores re-open will be subject to our regular return policy. Full details of our return policy – including details on how to return by mail – can be found here.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS HERE TO HELP.
We’ve needed to make some changes (like setting up agents to work from home), but we’re here for you. You can reach our Customer Service team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE'RE DOING OUR VERY BEST.
This is a brand new world for all of us, and some of these new procedures and ways of shopping will feel different at first. Delays may occur in store, in our distribution centre, and through Customer Service channels as we work to help as many customers as quickly and as safely as possible. Our promise to you is that we’ll do our best to keep delivering great service and a fun & friendly experience with our brand. Thank you for your patience and willingness to learn new things with us.